Experts Recommend Our Organic Fertilizer
Looking for healthier, organic alternatives to fertilize your lawn? Our organic fertilizer is a safer alternative.
Experts recommend phosphorus-free, slow releasing fertilizers. Green Earth Pest Control offers the MOST TESTED organic fertilizer on the market. Our products are safe and effective to use, USDA Bio-based Certified (low carbon footprint) and listed for use in the production of Certified Organic Farming by the Organic Material Review Institute (OMRI).
We choose to use the highest quality organics on the market known for their LOW ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT, PROFESSIONAL GRADE ORGANIC INGREDIENTS and LOW CARBON FOOTPRINT.
What are the differences in our organic fertilizer?
- Contains the highest concentration of primary, secondary and minor plant nutrients known to exist from any organic source
- Contains slow release nutrients that are made available as the plant requires them
- Allows plants to more effectively utilize nutrients, while reducing nutrient loss by leaching
- Enables soils to retain nutrients longer
- Rich in humus, which makes nutrients more available for plant uptake
- A fertilizer so efficient that it can provide equivalent growth to some other fertilizers with 1/3 to 1/2 of the amount of NPK supplied
Our organic products have been commissioned in over 500 independent research studies over the past 25 years to create the best possible products for the horticulture, agriculture, greenhouse, nursery, landscaping, and lawn and garden industries. All of our products are of the highest quality and demonstrate unmatched performance in growing hardy, healthy and abundant lawns and plants. These products are manufactured in the USA and are also approved for organic fruit and vegetable growing.
In addition to organic fertilizer, we follow the following healthy lawn practices:
- No fertilizing during the rainy weather or during the warning period of a significant storm.
- No fertilizing within a 10-foot buffer zone abutting a canal or river.
- Keep grass clippings (and other organic and road debris) out of stormwater drains and water bodies; blow clippings back into the yard from streets and sidewalks.
Click to read the recommendation regarding organic fertilizer in the Satellite Beach Beachcaster Newsletter
Call Green Earth Pest Control today at 321-749-6220 to switch over to organic fertilizers and pest control you can trust.